You know you can come to us for all your corporate copy needs, right? But did you know about our training services? Tiffany Markman offers a broad range of writing and editing training for anything from one-on-one coaching to medium-to-large groups at your premises.
Here’s some of the delegate feedback she’s received from recent training sessions:
- “The course was great; it met all my expectations and more. Tiffany is a very good co-ordinator and facilitator.”
- “I like how Tiffany asked each person what they wanted to learn at the beginning of the session, and then checked at the end what we had learned. She is very good at what she does.”
- “Tiffany gave us a good foundation on how to write effectively. Her exercises were useful because they helped us evaluate our progress and ensure that we were grasping all the writing techniques.”
- “I found Tiffany really easy to talk to and incredibly approachable.”
- “I learned a lot about structuring an email and communication skills. Tiffany’s brilliant at what she does.”
- “I discovered that I had many misconceptions about business email. I took away some key lessons from today’s session.”
- “The entire course was invaluable. Admin, support, material – absolutely outstanding. Worth every minute!”
- “I learned so much. And that’s great because, going in, I had a few concerns about writing, which is not something I am strong at.
- “I would say: in order to improve your grammar, vocabulary and business writing in a professional manner… it is a must that you attend.”
- “If you want to re-invent the way you write, and improve your language and ability to identify your target audience, go to the course.”
- “The exercises encouraged us to work in teams which was fun and interactive.”
- “An amazing learning curve as the technology and set-up of information has changed drastically. Highly recommend this course to all.”