Who is Tiffany?
She is also a five-time published author on life skills, career guidance, emotional intelligence, social services and democracy for young people.
As of October 2008, Tiffany Markman has a Level Four EME certification from EMPOWERDEX, with 100% BEE procurement recognition, which means that all clients count every cent of what they pay Tiffany towards their own BEE ranking and scorecard.
Tiffany’s highly opinionated. She writes a newsletter and regular columns and op ed pieces for leading marketing, media and communications platforms – including www.bizcommunity.com, www.marketingweb.com and www.freelancecentral.co.za.
When she’s not writing, editing or teaching, Tiffany Markman can be found reading in a corner. Her book reviews, ranging from scathing to thrilled, appear on her book review blog – bookreviewsbytiffany.blogspot.com – as well as on www.zaparents.com, Books24 and BBC World Bookclub.
For info on Tiffany’s reviewing, or to request that she consider your book, please visit the Book Reviews page.
• BA Honours, Politics (Cum Laude) – Rand Afrikaans University / University of Johannesburg
• BA Journ/Politics (Cum Laude) – Rand Afrikaans University / University of Johannesburg
• Basic Principles of PR (Cum Laude) – Public Relations Institute of Southern Africa (PRISA)
and some littlies:
• Daniel Janks ‘PowerPoint Design’ – Microsoft 2007 (2012)
• Front Foot ‘Advanced PowerPoint’ – Microsoft 2007 (2008)
• Funda Njalo Training ‘Iscamto isiZulu for Beginners’ (2008)
• Options in Training ‘Advanced Microsoft Word for Editors’ (2007)
• Jacques de Villiers Johannesburg ‘Write Killer Web Copy’ (2005)
• Terry Raats ‘Brainstorming & Copywriting’ (2005)
• Patricia Pichulik ‘The Power of the Press Release’ (2005)
• Trish Murphy ‘Introduction to News Editing’ (2004)
• Alliance Française de Johannesbourg Certificat au Niveau du 3 Degré (1999)
• Alliance Française de Johannesbourg Certificat au Niveau du 4 Degré (1999)
To put qualifications like these, and word nerdiness like Tiffany’s, behind your words, contact her now.